Thursday, October 30, 2008

A trip to Noah's Ark

On Saturday after Millie woke up from her nap, we decided to drive over to Noah's Ark in Locust Grove (Daddy stayed home and slept b/c he wasn't feeling good). I had never been before but wanted to check it out. All I can say is, "This is a great place." And did I mention {it's free!!!}

There are so many animals there. They have emus, Evidence the Zebra, birds (macaws and parrots) monkeys, lion, tigers, cougar, some black bears, goats, pigs, llamas - that were roaming free, cows, buffalo, alligators, snakes, peacocks, and deer (and I'm probably leaving something out). We had so much fun.

I was a little nervous b/c the llamas were just roaming free - would they bother us or would we bother them. But they weren't really interested in us. I was taking pictures of one of them and I was talking to it making remarks like, "are you posing for me?" "are you smiling?" and by the look of the pictures, that's what it looks like. Like he was used to that kind of attention....





No comments: