Monday, October 6, 2008

Guess what Millie did yesterday?

Millie peed in the potty last night!!!

I have put her on there a few times, just to see what she would do and she didn't do anything. I found an insert that goes on the lid that is padded and makes it more comfortable. So I put her on there when we got home from Mawt Maw's last night and she sat there for a second and then all of a sudden started using the bathroom. I was clapping and yelling to Jacade that she just peed. And he came to the bathroom and was clapping his hands and getting all excited too. She just loved all the attention!

Then she wanted to take a shower. She got mad last week when I put her in the sink again. She doesn't want to be in the sink, she wants to take a shower. So, my little baby is growing up.

No comments: