Monday, October 13, 2008

Millie's choice of clothes

Yesterday, I was doing some laundry and Millie was helping me put things in the washing machine and then helping me after the clothes had washed to put them in the dryer. Well, I was putting her clothes in the washing machine and she decided that she wanted to put on a particular dress that I was going to wash.

Keep in mind though that she was already dressed. It was a little chilly yesterday so she had on pink sweatpants and a blue shirt. But she wanted that dress on and was getting upset when I wouldn't help her get in on. So, what the heck. I put the dress on over her clothes and put the bloomers on over her pants. She was happy then. The funny thing is, is that the dress matched perfectly with the clothes she already had on.

I guess this is just the beginning of Millie setting her style....


No comments: