Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Millie wants this for breakfast?

Last Saturday morning, Millie and I had gotten up and I was trying to decide what we were going to eat for breakfast. And Millie was trying to decide for herself what she wanted. And she decided, allright. She brought the things she wanted for breakfast into the kitchen and put it all on the counter.

Since it was such a funny assortment, I had to take a picture and post it!
In the picture you will find:
3 cans of sardines (she has tried a bite but spit out after a few chewings)
2 cans of black beans (her favorite)
1 can of canned pumpkin
1 can of ravioli (which I can't get her to eat)
1 can of black olives (she really doesn't like those either)
1 can of tomato sauce
1 package of Uncle Ben's cooked rice
and some peanut butter (I was going to wait until she was 2; Jacade's already slipped her some and she liked it!)

No comments: