Monday, January 12, 2009

Millie undresses herself....again

Yesterday morning, I was taking a shower, getting ready for church. And as soon as I climbed into the shower, Millie was at the door, crying and wanting to come in. Well, I was already in a hurry and she obviously had her sleeping clothes on, so I wasn't going to interrupt my shower to get her undressed.

She cried for about a minute and then stopped. I looked out the door and she was taking manners into her own hands. She started unzipping her sleeper and struggled and struggled to get her feet out of the sleeper. She rolled around the floor and fought and fought but was finally successful. She fought and fought with getting her arms out and was finally successful. She then laid on the floor and struggled to get out of the diaper, and was again, successful! She then knocked on the door and I had no choice. She had worked so hard, so I let her in.

Needless to say, we were a few minutes late to church.....

No comments: