Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Millie uses the potty...in the middle of the night

Last night, around 12:45 a.m., Millie woke up crying. I tried to leave her alone for a few minutes, but she insisted. So I went in and she kept pointing to her diaper, saying, "Diaper" and crying. So I asked her if she wanted me to change her diaper, and of course, she said yes. So when I unzipped her sleeper, I checked the diaper, and it was dry. That's strange, huh?

So I asked her if she wanted to go to the potty and she didn't object. So we went into the bathroom and I put her on the potty and a few seconds later, she started using the bathroom. I was really proud of her.

She finished and said "all done" so I put her diaper back on. Then we rocked for a few minutes to the music and I put her back to bed. Of course, she objected but I left the room anyways. She cried for a few seconds and decided to go back to sleep. She was wet this morning, but not soaked like she normally is. Of course, I don't want this to become a habit (I need the sleep and she does too).

No comments: