Monday, January 12, 2009

Can you believe it?

Two weekends ago, on a Saturday, Millie was supposed to be taking a nap. We did the whole routine, with a little milk, a book and some rocking. I put her in her bed and she seemed tired. I seriously thought she was going to nap for a little while, so I could get a few things done. I was upstairs working and could hear her through the monitor - playing - not sleeping. When I went downstairs to check on her - she was having way too much fun. You can see by the picture that she wasn't going to take a nap anytime soon. And later, I figured out that she actually peed in the bed! Oh, it's so much fun to have a toddler! Some people that we told were actually impressed that she was able to take off her clothes. I guess that's one way of looking at it.

No comments: