Thursday, March 18, 2010

Toys, Toys, Toys

Last night when Millie and I got home, she said that she wanted to do some arts and crafts. She wanted paint and glue. I told her we didn't have any glue and that it was too time consuming to do the paint at that time. She wanted to look in her closet (that's where all the stuff is) and she looked up and saw a box of cars. She said she wanted to play with the cars (Little People village). So I got everything down and she played by herself for a little while while I got dinner ready.

She came out to the kitchen about 5 minutes later and said that she wanted to play with something else. So I asked her, "Millie, did you clean up your cars?" And while I was thinking that she probably hadn't, she said yes. So I walked into her room, and lo and behold, the box was on the floor, with all the toys put in it and the lid was attached!

Then I felt terrible for doubting her. But I did praise her and told her that I was very impressed that she cleaned up the toys before I had even asked. I put those away and then she and I did some artwork with the colored glue.

No comments: