Monday, March 22, 2010

Growing Up





I realized recently that I haven't taken any new pictures of Millie. So I got out the camera this weekend and snapped a few shots.

She is really growing up...too fast. She is dressing herself a lot and is paying attention to clothes matching, and will even ask, "Does this match?"

We went to the library on Saturday and a woman at the front desk said to her, "Oooh, I love her little hat. It looks so cute." And Millie replied, "Thank you." And I just patted myself on the back that she used her manners without my prompting.

On Sunday after we had dropped Jacade at the front door, I said to Millie, "Oh, I hope we can find a good parking space." And she said, "Dear God, I pray we find a good parking space, that make me glad." And we did. And I said, "Thank you God." And Millie said, "I say a prayer for you." So sweet and sincere.

No comments: