Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Please be in prayer

I know many of you already have heard this news, but wanted to just let you know if hadn't heard, to please be in prayer for some dear friends of ours - Bryan and Samantha Kirby. I went to Woodward with them for many years.

They woke up Monday morning and went up to their rooms to wake them and realized that it was extremely hot in their bedroom (they have a bedroom upstairs). Their 2-yr.-old twin boys were unresponsive. Apparently, the heater was faulty and it came on during the night, and the temperature in their room was over 100 degrees.

I am still in shock over the whole situation. And it just breaks my heart. I can't even imagine, nor do I want to. But please, please, please keep this family in your prayers.

A memorial service has been set for Friday, September 25 at 5 p.m. in Carrollton.

No comments: