Friday, February 6, 2009

Excited to see Mommy!

Yesterday was my first day (not officially) at my new office in Jonesboro, so in order to get to work on time, Jacade took Millie to school. And he also decided to pick her up. So I called him on my way home to see where he was - he was at the office - and I asked if he wanted me to pick her up. Now anyone knows, that with a busy, curious toddler around, you can't: a.) let your eyes off of your child, and b.) can't get much work done. So Jacade was ready for me to pick Millie up.

Jacade told me last night that he told Millie that Mommy was coming to pick her up and he said that she started running around the room and dancing in a circle and clapping her hands and saying, "Mommmmaaaaa." So, needless to say, she was excited to see Mommy!

He told her to look out the window and wait for me to pull up. Of course, right as he said that, I pulled up. We went home and cooked some dinner, which she ate none of, by the way. But she still got to bed at a decent time and slept all night!!!

1 comment:

Amber. said...

New office in Jonesboro? What have I missed?