Thursday, September 25, 2008

Millie climbs into her highchair

Last night, I had fixed Millie's dinner and we had walked into the dining room to eat. I noticed that her tray was a little dirty (oops) and needed to wipe it off. So I removed it and went to the kitchen, leaving Millie alone in the dining room. She was being really quiet while I was washing, so I decided to peek my head in to see what she was up to.

Much to my surprise - she was actually SITTING in her highchair. I looked around and knew that Bella hadn't helped her get up there. Whoa, she did that all by herself. I called and told my mom that and she said that Millie was definitely my daughter; that she gets it honestly; that it runs in the family. I am going to have to especially keep my eyes on Millie at all times.

And so this morning, Jacade let Millie climb up into the highchair again. I stood by and watched - I wanted to witness it. She just got one knee up on the foot part and pulled her body up until she could put her feet on the foot part and then she just climbed into the seat and repositioned herself. I was impressed and amazed. Wow!

No comments: