Monday, February 1, 2010

Something funny Millie did yesterday

Well, we finished our 21-day fast with flying colors! We ate some really great food, tried new recipes and started good, new habits. We also lost weight...always a plus! And we had two miracles because of it...Jacade got a truck and a job!

So after church yesterday, we all went out to Applebee's to have some "meat." Jacade and I had steaks, Debbie had chicken and Millie had a cheeseburger (although she wasn't on the fast).

Millie had halfway finished her cheeseburger and decided she would save the rest for later. So she pulled the snap on the front of her overalls to get to the pocket and just slipped that bad boy in. We were all just sitting there, watching and waiting.

We did get her to take it out so we could wrap it up in a napkin, and she put it right back. And when we got home, I noticed the napkin was sitting on the coffee table, empty. I asked her where the burger was, and she said, "In my belly." Well, okay then. I guess she was resourceful in figuring out a great place to put her burger. And I'm thankful that she ate it too.

No comments: