Thursday, January 28, 2010

Just random thoughts

Just wanted to let you know of some random things that Millie does these days.....

After she gets dressed in the morning, she likes to go to my bathroom to put on her "makeup." We pretend with the concealer and eyeliner. But she does put the eyeshadow on (on her cheeks) and blush and then she puts the powder on.

She also likes to help me blow-dry my hair, even to the point that she has to hold the hairdryer and constantly asks me (when we've just begun), "Are you all-done?" "No, Millie, not yet." It's still fun though.

And she can now name some of the kids in her class - there are 9 total. She was telling me last night some of their names, "Anna, Sydney, Ryleigh, Natalie, and Grody" (although his name is Brody). She keeps telling me that she is going to go to Anna's house this day. But it's nice that she now has some friends her age.

She is also coming home singing new songs she is learning at school. Like at the dinner table, "A,B,C,D,E,F,G, thank you God for feeding me."

No comments: