Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Millie is now signing "please"

Millie has really started using the sign for "please." I just showed her last week and now she does it all the time. I'm still working on "thank you" and she does it sometimes. It looks like she is blowing you a kiss - which, I guess, would be the same idea.

This morning, I was fixing her a bottle of milk for breakfast and she was getting so excited that she was signing "more" and "please" and "milk" all basically at the same time. At least it seems that she understands that you have to say "please" to get something. A lot of the times she wakes up in the morning and I go to get her up and she is doing the "eat" sign. She's a smart cookie (no pun intended).

And she now has eight teeth - four on top and four on bottom - with four more coming in. She's eating so much more "people" food now. For breakfast this morning, she ate apples-n-cinnamon instant oatmeal with some diced peaches and her milk, of course. She ate some of the peaches last night with her dinner and she kept asking for more and more.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

What a precious little girl! I love those eyes. Blue eyes just pop!