Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Two Biggies

Last night, before Millie took her bath, she undressed herself and took off her diaper. She then said, "I want to poop in the potty." Fine with me. So she climbed up there and sat there for awhile. Then she had "that look" in her eyes and yes, she did it! I was so proud of her! I think we are on our way because she has been using the potty a lot more lately.

And then before she went to bed last night, I was rocking her and I asked her, "Millie, would you like to go to the potty before you go to bed?" And she replied, "No thank you." Whoa, was that for real?

Later on, checking to make sure that wasn't a fluke, I asked again, a little while later. And again she said, "No thank you."

1 comment:

Marsh 'n' Jen said...

Awesome! We've had a bit of a setback with Bella and the toilet, but she's picking back up on it now. Using less diapers (and throwing away less diapers) is wonderful! Go Millie!